Grafton Street Trio is named for the famous pedestrian walkway in Dublin, Ireland where street musicians entertain passers-by. The trio performs traditional Irish and other Celtic style music on uilleann bagpipes, fiddles, mandolin and guitar. The group especially enjoys high energy dance tunes from the Irish, Quebecois, and New England traditions and performs in the region for weddings, dances, and festivals.
- Clifton Park Contra Dance, Southern Saratoga YMCA, Clifton Park, NY, 7-10 pm, 28 April 2018
- Fundraiser Event for WAIT House, Wood Theater, 17 March 2018
- Saratoga First Night, 31 December 2017, Salvation Army Building, 6 and 7pm
- "NY, NY - A Night In The Big Apple!",Fundraising Event, Wood Theater, Glens Falls, 6 October 2017
- Wedding in Lake Luzerne,NY September 2017 [private event]
- Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Festival, Glens Falls, 18 June 2017 from 11:30a-12:10p at the Maple and Bay St Stage
- Wedding reception contra dance in Arlington, VT, July 2017 [private event]
- Hudson River Music Hall St. Patrick's Day Concert with Celtic band Drank the Gold on 11 March 2017 3pm
Grafton Street is David Danks, David Jones, and Diane Jones. The trio is available for hire for dances, weddings, parties, and other celebrations in the Saratoga Springs - Glens Falls - Capital District Region.